Mid Mobile Developer
Mid mobile Developer
Salary: 9000 - 13500 PLN / gross per month
Expected commitment: full time
Cyberus Labs is an innovative company focusing on providing security solutions for the digital world. In 2018 we were awarded a 2,8 mln EUR grant from the Horizon 2020 programme.
Our project - 'Easy & Lightweight IoT Protector' (ELIoT Pro), is a next-generation breakthrough solution in the emergent market of IoT cybersecurity that is designed to be an industry standard in IoT.
ELIoT Pro is going to change the way how the Internet of Things will look like in the next years!
We create powerful solutions to make Smart Cities safe and provide security for connected vehicles preventing unauthorized access. But it is just the tip of the iceberg!
Developing innovative solutions requires an experienced and skilled team. Would you like to join
us on an exciting journey through the IoT world?
• design and implement secure mobile applications extending CyberusKey technology
for the Smart Home, Smart City and Automotive IoT applications,
• integrate CyberusKey authentication technology with voice-controlled devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Home,
• create clean, modular, readable and easily extensible code.
• at least 3 years of commercial experience developing iOS and Android apps/modules
(Swift, Objective C, Java, Dart),
• experience working in a Continuous Integration environment,
• good understanding of unit testing,
• very good spoken and written English (working in an international environment),
• self-management and remote work organisation skills.
Nice to have:
• experience with IoT systems,
• basic knowledge of cryptography,
• experience with Flutter SDK,
• basic knowledge of digital signal processing.
• possibility of working from home, we all work remotely!
• flexible working hours.
Tools we use:
• Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket for PM/document collaboration/code management,
• Google Apps for mail/docs/calendar,
• TeamViewer to support remote cooperation,
• Slack as a collaboration platform.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com