Senior iOS Developer
Senior iOS Developer
Remote position (option: offices Wrocław/Katowice)
Salary: 9000 - 13500 PLN / gross per month
Expected commitment: full and/or part time
Cyberus Labs is an innovative company focusing on providing security solutions for the digital world. In 2018 we were awarded a 2,8 mln EUR grant from the Horizon 2020 programme.
Our project - 'Easy & Lightweight IoT Protector' (ELIoT Pro), is a next-generation breakthrough solution in the emergent market of IoT cybersecurity that is designed to be an industry standard in IoT.
ELIoT Pro is going to change the way how the Internet of Things will look like in the next years!
We create powerful solutions to make Smart Cities safe and provide security for connected vehicles preventing unauthorized access. But it is just the tip of the iceberg!
Developing innovative solutions requires an experienced and skilled team. Would you like to join
us on an exciting journey through the IoT world?
• design and implement secure mobile applications extending CyberusKey technology
for the SmartHome IoT applications,
• integrate CyberusKey authentication technology with voice-controlled devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Home,
• create clean, modular, readable, and easily extensible code.
• at least 5 years of commercial experience developing iOS apps/modules (Swift, Objective C)
• experience working in Continuous Integration environment,
• flexibility in switching between languages and technologies,
• good understanding of unit testing,
• very good spoken and written English,
• self-management and remote work organisation skills.
Nice to have:
• good knowledge of modern web technologies (i.e. GraphQL, Angular, etc.),
• basic knowledge of iOS / Python / C++,
• basic knowledge of IoT concepts,
• basic knowledge of cryptography,
• experience with Flutter SDK,
• basic knowledge of audio processing.
• possibility of working from home or our offices in Katowice,
• possibility of traveling to our business partners in Spain and Portugal,
• flexible working hours and possible part-time involvement.
Tools we use:
• Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket for PM/document collaboration/code management,
• Google Apps for mail/docs/calendar,
• TeamViewer to support remote cooperation,
• Slack as a collaboration platform,
• JetBrains solutions as a programming environment.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org